Friday, January 2, 2009

Issues with Blogger

I had to create another blog as Blogger still hasn't reinstated my blog.  Yeah, they thought/think it's a spam blog.  What the hell?  It's ridiculous.  I think once it is reinstated, I'll transfer it over to this blog.  I'm tired of these guys taking their sweet time.

Anyway, I think my Saucony Hurricane 10's are not as great of a fit for me as I thought.  They're excellent shoes, don't get me wrong, but I think they're giving me shin-splints.  I'm not entirely sure, but it's my guess.  I'll stick with them a little longer before I go over to Brooks Adrenaline GTS 8's.  I tested one on each foot and I think there's a bit more cushioning in the forefoot of the Brooks shoes, and that's where I think the problem is starting and giving me the shin-splints.  The guy at the shoe store suggested I try some softer terrain such as trails, so I'll try that before I pick up the Brooks.  However, I think I'll still end up getting those shoes because they get awesome reviews and a lot of reviews say they're great shoes for trail running as well, which is something that I'm gonna get a little more into (not because the guy suggested it, but I think I'll like it since it's a way to be really close to nature).  

I'll post results of how I feel after running the shoes on the trail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment